Thursday, November 24, 2005

Fina's year




As you can see from Millie's and Gary's posts, I have had a busy year, so busy in fact that Gary's had to end up writing this. To say Fina's year has been unusual is to say the least. Fina was absolutley magnificent when I was ill, there's not many wives who are with their husband when they have a heart attack in A&E, and what was most impressive was that she kept it together throughout my time in hospital. She could not have been stronger or more caring during that time, the only time she really got upset was when I went on my one man consumer spending spree in the summer, as I didn't see the point of waiting for Christmas.

That said we had a really great summer, taking advantage of this lovely Island that we live on, and Fina had a well deserved break in November when we went to Gran Canaria for a week. Hopefully, we'll be able to have a relaxing Christmas as we'll be spending a week in Hereford, before we have a weekend in London in early January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home