Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Millie's year



Well not including the shock of my dad having a heart attack, I have had a reasonably good year! I have been very successful in my sport and as well as school. In early June I competed in the island championships and from, that became island champion of 75m sprints, I also came 3rd in 55m hurdles, 3rd in High jump and 4th in Long jump I also ran on the last leg of my school relay team, and we came 3rd. Following that success I was invited to compete in the Channel Islands competition which was hosted in jersey and became 60m sprint channel Island champion for under 11's, jersey also won that competition! Could you believe three days before that competition I was pouring my heart out next to my Dad's bed in complete and utter shock. Then in September I again competed in an end of season championships again against Guernsey, and also was successful in that, as I broke the record which was 9 seconds flat and lowered that to 8.9 seconds, I also was awarded the girl of the summer season trophy. I also have been successful with my swimming and netball, as I have just recently been selected for the island netball team!

I am also looking forward to starting secondary school in September and meeting new people as I start at J.C.G.

But at the moment I am still at J.C.G. Prep currently in Year 6, and still swimming, running, playing netball and Football, playing piano, and some how keeping up with my school work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home